The stand includes an integrated measuring system, a control module and a load module. Stand modules are mounted on a rigid base. The design of the stand allows you to quickly install the studied gearbox and connect it to the drive mechanism and the load mechanism. The load module is designed to create a mechanical moment on the output shaft of the gearbox up to 6 N·m.
The control module includes:
- Drive motor;
- A control unit based on a frequency converter with the following functions:
- start, stop, reverse engine rotation;
- smooth adjustment of engine speed;
- smooth adjustment of the load moment on the output shaft of the gearbox.
The measurement module includes:
- Optical speed sensor input gear shaft;
- Optical speed sensor of the output shaft;
- A torque meter on the input shaft of the gearbox;
- A torque meter on the output shaft of the gearbox;
- Microprocessor measuring device, which is implemented on the basis of the microcontroller dsPIC33fj32mc204. The microcontroller, the signal conversion circuit, the power circuit and additional systems are implemented on one board to increase the noise immunity of the system. Circuitry implemented protection at the inputs of the controller to increase the reliability of the measurement system in the event of an emergency. The measurement system is multi-channel, allowing you to receive data from all signal sources at the same time.
The measuring system allows you to measure the following parameters:
- gear input shaft speed;
- gearbox output shaft speed;
- torque on the input shaft of the gearbox;
- torque on the output shaft of the gearbox.
Based on the measured data, the measuring system calculates the following parameters:
- power on the input shaft of the gearbox;
- power on the output shaft of the gearbox;
- gearbox efficiency.
The training laboratory equipment is supplied with:
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for the teaching staff;
- a software that provides:
- real-time visual presentation of measurement results;
- automation of the process of registration of the obtained data with the entry of the results into a table at certain points in time;
- automatic construction of graphical dependencies;
- generating reports based on the results of experiments.