The mobile platform accommodates the following main equipment:
- rotary pump;
- feed supply tank;
- discharge tank;
- pipeline system with reactors;
- pipeline fittings;
- static plate-type sump;
- rack with feeding tanks for reagents and desludging mechanism;
- dosing pumps unit;
- microprocessor control and measuring system.
Microprocessor control and measuring system is designed according the unit construction principle connecting autonomous block-modules. Microprocessor control and measuring system allows to record the actual water and temperature flow, reagent flow of each dosing pump and to control the operating principle of electrical mixers in reactors and automatic dosing pumps. For measuring the actual water flow is used a flow meter with impulse output. For measuring the temperature are used digital temperature sensors.
Microprocessor system includes the following set of units:
- input unit – 1 pc.;
- unit of dosing pump and mixer – 3 pc.;
- unit of flow rate and temperature measuring – 1 pc.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff.