The mobile platform accommodates the following main equipment:
- Centrifugal pump;
- Supply tank with free-flow aeration system;
- Discharge tank with overflow valve;
- Filtration system with valves and flow meters;
- Pipeline fittings;
- Box with pneumatic control valves;
- Microprocessor control and measuring system.
Microprocessor-based control and measuring system has a modular design combining autonomous units. Microprocessor-based control and measuring system allows to record the actual water and temperature flow before and after treatment and to control the operation of pneumatic control valves of free-flow aeration system in manual and -automatic mood. For measuring the actual water flow is used a flow meter with impulse output. To measure the temperature are used digital temperature sensors.
Microprocessor system includes the following set of units:
- input unit;
- power supply unit;
- flow rate measuring unit;
- control unit;
- temperature measuring unit.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff.