Structurally, the training system consists of the case with installed part of electronic equipment, electronic plates, front panel, power module and the countertop integrated desktop.
The case consists of:
- plate of the square voltage generator;
- single-phase dry type transformers, model 1-0,063;
- inductance coils with shorted magnetic core, with air gap in magnetic core and without magnetic core;
- information-measurement system.
Electric schemes of investigated objects are displayed on the front panel of the training system. All schemes, displayed on the panel, are divided into groups, according to the theme of investigated experiments. The switch sockets, digital boards of information-measurement system, switch gear apparatus and the control unit, allowing to change the characteristics of the elements during laboratory experiments, are located on the front panel of the training system.
- laboratory autotransformer switch allows to change voltage between 0..40 V with a step 1 V.
- the switch of the variable resistor block allows to change resistance between 0..1 kОm with a step 100 Оm;
- toggle-switches of the capacitor box allow to change the capacity between 0..17 μF with a step 0,1 μF.
To conduct laboratory experiment it’s necessary to collect the scheme of the investigated object, using the unified jumpers, allowing to show the scheme in visual form.
Information-measuring system allows to check simultaneously current, voltage and active power in different parts of the scheme. The measurement results are shown digitally on the electronic boards. The measurement system is multi-channel and allows to check the data from all signal sources simultaneously and transmit them to PC, using USB.
The special sockets for connection to measurement inputs of two-channel USB-oscilloscope are located on the panel of the training system and allow to measure oscilloscope pictures of the signals on the control points.
The laboratory experiments may be conducted in both manual and PC-interaction modes.
The training system is supplied with:
a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory work are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.