Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
The case consists of:
- plate of the square voltage generator;
- single-phase dry type transformers, model 1-0,063;
- inductance coils with shorted magnetic core, with air gap in magnetic core and without magnetic core;
- information-measurement system.
Electric schemes of investigated objects are displayed on the front panel of the training system. All schemes, displayed on the panel, are divided into groups, according to the theme of investigated experiments. The switch sockets, digital boards of information-measurement system, switch gear apparatus and the control unit, allowing to change the characteristics of the elements during laboratory experiments, are located on the front panel of the training system.
- laboratory autotransformer switch allows to change voltage between 0..40 V with a step 1 V.
- the switch of the variable resistor block allows to change resistance between 0..1 kОm with a step 100 Оm;
- toggle-switches of the capacitor box allow to change the capacity between 0..17 μF with a step 0,1 μF.
To conduct laboratory experiment it’s necessary to collect the scheme of the investigated object, using the unified jumpers, allowing to show the scheme in visual form.
Information-measuring system allows to check simultaneously current, voltage and active power in different parts of the scheme. The measurement results are shown digitally on the electronic boards. The measurement system is multi-channel and allows to check the data from all signal sources simultaneously and transmit them to PC, using USB.
The special sockets for connection to measurement inputs of two-channel USB-oscilloscope are located on the panel of the training system and allow to measure oscilloscope pictures of the signals on the control points.
The laboratory experiments may be conducted in both manual and PC-interaction modes.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- Software, which provides:
- studying theoretical materials. In this case, the teacher has the opportunity to edit the material for study, it makes the software actual at changing education curriculum;
- initial verification and consolidation of the knowledge gained with the help of a test included in the software. The software provides the creation of a test by teacher for each laboratory work, as well as its subsequent editing and selection of the test purpose during the laboratory work (either admission to work performance, or consolidation of acquired knowledge, or protection of work after it is completed).
- carrying out laboratory work with a detailed step-by-step description of the experiments. Students assemble the circuit on the stand panel, according to the specified parameters, carry out experiments according to the instructions, register their observations and measurements in the appropriate fields and tables of the program. On the basis of the data obtained, by the software proceeds to subsequent calculations and the construction of graphs (depending on the content of the laboratory work);
- after each experiment, an individual final report on the laboratory work is generated, saved in the .doc format, which allows the teacher to evaluate the activities of each student at the performance of the laboratory work.
- A complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff.