The laboratory stand is designed for studying electrical engineering and basic electronics in universities and secondary technical educational institutions.
The stand consists of two parts:
body with electrical equipment, electronic boards, front panel, power pack and table top;
machine unit (spark), containing two electrical machines: asynchronous electrical motor with squirrel-caged rotor and direct current motor with separate excitation. Optical speed sensor is installed on machine unit.
The following equipment is placed inside the stand:
- power unit +24 V 0,5 А, +5 V 0,5 А;
- resistive bridge board with additional controllable voltage source;
- stopwatch board with resolution 0,1 sec;
- transistor time relay board with time setting RC circuit;
- transistor amplifier board;
- motor rotational speed meter board with resolution 1 rpm;
- плата тиристорного управляемого выпрямителя и широтно-импульсного преобразователя;
- autotransformer 0,16 kW;
- resistors which are used as a load for laboratory experiments on 3-phase and single phase AC circuits investigation;
- transformers, inductance coils, impedance coils;
- capacitors represented by a capacitor bank;
- power transformer.
The front panel features electrical diagrams of the investigated objects. All circuits drawn on the panel are divided into groups in accordance with works subjects. Commutation sockets, pointer switchboard instruments, switchgear, controllers for adjusting parameters are installed on the panel.
The controllers are:
- switches for laboratory autotransformer, which allows to adjust the voltage 0…50 V at a pitch of 1V;
- switches for alternating resistor block, which provides the possibility to adjust resistance 0…10 kOhm with step 10 Ohm;
- tumbler switch for capacitors bank, which provides the possibility to adjust capacity 0…12,7 μF at a pitch of 0,1 μF;
- driving potentiometer for single-phase bridge thyristor controllabe rectifier;
- driving potentiometer for pulse-wide converter;
- driving switch for additional EMF 0…10 V at a pitch of 1 V;
- driving potentiometer for time relay.
For work the circuit corresponding with the subject matter should be assembled using unified jumpers, which allows to assemble circuits without losing their visual clearness.
The following 9 switchboard instruments are installed at the panel:
- AC ammeter (measurement range 1/0,1A, accuracy rating 2,5) 1 pc;
- AC ammeter (measurement range 0,5/0,1A, accuracy rating 2,5) 1 pc;
- DC ammeter (measurement range 2,5/250 mA, accuracy rating 1,5) 1 pc;
- DC ammeter (measurement range 25mА/2,5А, accuracy rating 1,5) 1 pc.;
- AC voltmeters (measurement range 50V, accuracy rating 2,5) 2 pcs;
- AC voltmeters (measurement range 50/250V, accuracy rating 2,5) 2 pcs;
- DC voltmeter (measurement range 5/50/250V, accuracy rating 1,5) 1 pc;
- AC wattmeter (measurement range 10/100W, accuracy rating 2,5) 1 pc;
The training system is supplied with:
- student testing software for laboratory work authorization. It tests both theoretical knowledge and knowledge regarding the laboratory work contents. As a result student gets mark;
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff.