The main feature of the training system is the use of built-in microprocessor measuring system (MPMS), which allows to control measured values in steady and transition modes, to improve the measurement accuracy and number of controlled parameters, to provide PC connection, to simplify and automate the measurement and calculation processes.
Structurally, the training system consists of the case with installed electrical equipment, relay unit, electrical plates, front panel and countertop of integrated desktop.
- power unit +5 V (current 1 А), +15 V (current 1 А), -15 V (current 1 А), +18 V (current 0,1 А), +110 V (current 1 А), +24 V (current 2 А);
- electrical relay circuit board (3 time relays,1 current relay);
- stopwatch circuit board with resolution 0,1 sec;
- control unit circuit board, thyristor voltage regulator;
- rectifier circuit board;
- relay unit;
- measurement complex MPSO (digital oscilloscope);
Functionally, the front panel is divided on six units:
1.Control schematics of DC electric motor.
The unit allows to investigate DC motor start in time function, in reactance voltage function, in current function, braking in time function, in reactance function, plugging.
2. Control schematics of asynchronous electric motor.
The unit allows to investigate the start, reverse, plugging, dynamic braking of asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor. The current regulator of dynamic braking is located inside the unit.
3. Thyristor converter and closed control system DCM unit.
5. Regulators and stopwatch unit.
Time controllers, current relay, comparator actuation level relay, current level regulator of dynamic braking, adjustable starting resistors in the armature motor circuit are located in the unit. Digital stopwatch indicator and its controllers are located in the unit.
6. Measurement equipment and power supply unit. Power switch, LED switch power indication in each phase, line fuses are located inside the unit. Digital indicators measure direct and alternating current and voltage, frequency and rotation direction with accuracy class 1.
To conduct laboratory experiment it’s necessary to collect the circuit of investigated object, using jumpers, which allow to show the circuit in visual form.
The measurements are conducted by digital measurement complex, built-in the training system and connected to PC via USB bus.
The training system is supplied with:
- a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory experiment are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
- measurement system software;
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.
- to do laboratory works in PC interactive mode.
- to control students’ knowledge.
- to observe in real time mode the oscillograms of both voltage and current in the same axes.
- to save the obtained data and work with them when the stand is turned off.
- to perform mathematic operations with the measured values in real time mode.
- to determine phase shift between signals, to perform spectral analysis and to build phase portrait.