- pump installation, which includes a centrifugal pump and a single-phase drive electric motor;
- hydropneumatic tank;
- hydraulic control module;
- electrical control module;
- top hydraulic tank;
- potentiometric level sensor;
- water level indicator in the upper hydraulic tank;
- lower hydraulic tank;
- water level indicator in the lower hydraulic tank;
- stand frames.
Hydraulic and electrical control modules, which are structurally complete devices, are designed to control, measure recorded values and monitor the operation of the stand.
The following devices are installed in the housing of the hydraulic control module:
- check Valve;
- pressure switch;
- water consumer simulator;
- temperature sensor;
- flow meter;
An overflow pipe with a large inner diameter is welded into the bottom of the upper hydraulic tank. Overflow is provided at a height of 0.26 m from the bottom of the upper tank, that is, the maximum water level in the upper tank is approximately 0.26 m. Water from the upper tank through the overflow pipe flows into the lower tank. Due to this, in any situations that can only arise during operation of the stand, there is always water in the lower hydraulic tank, which prevents the failure of the hydraulic pump, since pump operation without water is impossible.
On the front panel of the electrical control module the following equipment is located:
- load resistance;
- digital milliammeter;
- digital voltmeter;
- digital wattmeter;
- digital display of a stopwatch;
- digital device that records the temperature of the working fluid (T, ºС);
- circuit breakers.
Structuring of the electrical system of the bench, which must be performed before starting each new laboratory experiment, is carried out by installing jumpers with plugs in the sockets installed on the front panel of the electric control module. The jumpers are installed in accordance with the electrical connection diagram given in the guidelines for each laboratory experiment.
The stand is supplied with a set of methodological and technical documentation for teaching staff.