- control module;
- hydraulic module;
Control module has a body and front panel where are mounted controls, commutation and LEDs.
Hydraulic module consists of a frame and a table. On the table are installed: a plate with electric hydraulic distributors, a gear shaft with a single clutch and a speed gear, an electric shaft drive. This module is designed to demonstrate the operation of a single friction clutch of the gearbox.
Hydrostation is placed inside of the frame or next to it and dedicated to create a working fluid pressure in the hydraulic system.
Unit of malfunctions simulation includes the following malfunctions:
- Abruption of wire in CESTC – electromagnets of the plate distributors and the distributors of rear PTO, front PTO.
- Short circuit of CETSC wires – electromagnets of the plate distributors and the distributors of rear PTO, front PTO.
- Abruption of wire in CESTC – pressure sensors.
- Short circuit of CETSC wires – pressure sensors.
- Step up voltage of power supply.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.