The cutaway model is dedicated for visual demonstration and studying the structure, operating principle the general nodes and aggregates of diesel engine with Common Rail power supply system.
Structurally, the stand is represented as a steel frame constructure (tilter of engine) with installed diesel engine and rotation lever at flywheel which enabling all moving mechanisms of ICE. The frame construction is made up from steel products and enabling to rotate the engine in vertical plane for 360⁰.
The drive of gas distributing mechanism is realized by means of belt transmission.
At the stand can be studied:
- engine structure (it is possible complete dismantle/assembling of ICE);
- composition of engine cooling system;
- composition of engine oiling system;
- engine functioning processes;
- operating principle of gas distributing mechanism and crank-and-rod mechanism
and to perform respectively:
- detection of defects of engine parts;
- diagnostic of technical engine state;
- technical servicing, adjustment and engine repair.