The training laboratory system allows to:
- simulate automation systems of technological equipment;
- study automation hardware, drive systems and control systems irrespective of industry affiliation;
- gain skills on technological equipment adjustment;
- study the functioning and programming of discrete and analog automatic control equipment.
The training systems consists of two main parts:
- laboratory training unit;
- control unit.
In the laboratory training unit, a physical model of 3 communicating vessels with a changeable configuration of the connection is used as the control object.
The laboratory training unit is a floor structure in the form of a frame rack with the following equipment installed:
- physical model of communicating vessels;
- pumps – 2 pcs.;
- control valve with position sensor – 2 pcs.;
- pressure sensor – 3 pcs.;
- level sensor – 3 pcs.;
- flow sensor – 2 pcs.;
- cut-off valve – 8 pcs.;
- electric butterfly valve – 1 pc.;
- pressure gauges – 2 pcs;
- hydraulic accumulator – 1pc.
The front panel includes: a microcontroller, controls, switching sockets, “Power” indicator and local panels of inverter operators.
For convenience, there’s a schematic hydraulic diagram and a connection diagram of the inputs and outputs of the microcontroller printed on the panel.
The control unit includes: power supply boards, level sensors and rectifiers; electromagnetic relays; power transformer and transformers of electromagnetic valves; inverters.
The T1 power transformer provides the necessary voltage to power the training system.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff.