- industrial computer with touch control;
- stepper motor controller unit;
- pulse-width modulator for controlling the spindle rotation;
- block of sensor connection;
- power supply units for equipment installed and connected.
An assembled machine equipped with stepper motors and with a direct current motor is the connected equipment. The machine has inductive sensors mounted on an assembled aluminum body, which allows different types of machines to be assembled. These types are: lathe, milling, three-axis horizontal milling, three-axis vertical milling and vertical milling with the axis of rotation A.
Set for desktop equipment assembly:
- Induktiv sensor – 5 pcs.;
- Keyboard – 1 pc.;
- Mouse – 1 pc.;
- Stepper motor – 4 pcs.;
- Direct current motor – 1 pc.;
- Linear motion module – 1 pc.;
- Collapsible compound table – 1 pc.;
- Dead head – 1 pc.;
- Three-jaw chuck – 1 pc.;
- Four-jaw chuck – 1 pc.;
- Cutter holder with cutter and supports – 1 pc.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff;
- a software for machine control.