The laboratory unit is intended for the development and implementation of the circuits of automatic control based on PLC.
Structurally, the system consists of the object of automation and the control unit.
The object of automation is a floor construction in the form of a frame rack with equipment placed on it:
- physical model of communicating vessels;
- pump – 1 pc .;
- electric heater – 1 pc .;
- control valve with position sensor – 1pc .;
- pressure sensor -1 pc .;
- level sensor – 1pc .;
- flow sensor – 1 pc .;
- temperature sensor – 1 pc.
The control unitis made in the form of an aluminum base with a power supply unit, an input unit and a control panel. The control panel contains the general control circuit of the automation object and the following elements of the control circuit: PLC, control relay, control elements and switching sockets.
The training system is supplied with:
- software of the measuring system, which allows to display in real time, save the parameters measured by the installed digital devices into the PC memory, and generate reports and graphs based on the data obtained;
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for teaching staff.
Please not that product images are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.