The training laboratory system is designed to be used as a teaching facility for laboratory and practical experiments in higher, secondary and vocational educational institutions.
Structurally, the unit includes electrical equipment, electronic circuit boards and a front panel. On the front panel there are control elements (buttons, switches, variable resistors), sockets for connecting wires, USB port.
The unit allows to gain basic and deep knowledge in the following spheres:
– investigation of automatic control systems;
– adjustment of a full-scale PID controller, automatic microprocessor-based control system on the basis of microprocessor TRM-101-CR PID-controller.
According to the function, the front panel is divided into the following sections:
– dynamic links area. In the middle of the section there’s a schematic diagram of a start-up circuit. At the bottom, there are knobs for setting rung coefficient, dual-channel USB oscilloscope connection panel, function generator connection panel.
– EP10 oven emulator area. The emulator is a circuit board in a transparent housing. The board features a 10W heater with a TSM 50M thermistor inside.
– TRM-101 area includes the controller itself.
Measurement systems includes dual-channel USB oscilloscope, 10 MHz bandwidth, 100 MB/s access speed (real-time), 2GB/s equivalent-time sampling, 1 MB/s USB stream sampling, memory buffer for 8.000 samples (divided between active channels), digital instrumentation for measuring time and temperature.
The front panel includes special sockets for connecting to measurement inputs of dual-channel USB oscilloscope, which allow to take oscilloscope traces of test points’ signals.
Also, there’s a USB port for PC or laptop connection.
The unit includes interference protection system to ensure clear measurement results of microprocessor sensors.
Before conducting experiment on the hardware students make computer models of the investigated objects. All the models created in Scilab computation system are included among the methodical guidelines.
The training system is supplied with:
- measuring system software that allows to display in real time, save the parameters measured by the installed digital devices into the PC memory, generate reports and build diagrams;
- a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff.