The following equipment is located inside: electrical equipment, measuring system and power supply. A frame with the following objects of research is fixed on the desktop: low-pressure air compressors (blowers), air filters, pipelines with built-in temperature sensors and Pitot tubes, shut-off and control valves. The pipelines used have an internal diameter of 35 mm.
The system of pipelines and fittings allows switching on measuring the following characteristics:
- both blowers in single mode;
- joint operation of parallel-connected blowers;
- joint operation of series-connected blowers.
At the front panel there are power switch, control panels of power frequency converters (IF), ports for tubes connection, sockets for temperature sensors connection, indicators of measuring system, a USB port.
The measuring system includes:
- pressure sensors (at least 6);
- temperature sensors (at least 3);
- electric power meters (at least 2).
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff.