Study of circuit and algorithm of single-phase half-wave and full-wave rectifier, bridge rectifier, and rectifier with midpoint.
2. NTC-04.84/2 “Linear stabilizer”.
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- student testing program for laboratory work authorization. It tests both theoretical knowledge and knowledge regarding the laboratory work contents. As a result student gets mark.
- to output up to 2 measuring channels on the same coordinate axes with individual vertical tuning of scale parameters for each of them and with common horizontal tuning of scale parameters for all channels;
- to carry out any channel spectrum analysis;
- to carry out any channel signal frequency measurement;
- to read AFC in automatic and manual mode.
Technical characteristics of the stand:
|Power supply||~50Hz 220V|
|Power consumption, W||≤50|
|Stand overall dimensions:|
|Number of measuring channels, pcs.||2|
|DAC sampling frequency, MHz||≥2|
Complete set of NTC-04.84.B “Secondary power sources with MPMS”:
- laboratory stand NTC-04.84.B “Secondary power sources with MPMS”;
- set of jumpers;
- USB 2,0 AM-BM cable;
- CD-R with accompanying documents;