- NTC-04.64/1 “Single-phase rectifiers”.
- NTC-04.64/2 “Three-phase rectifiers”.
- NTC-04.64/3 “Single-phase controllable rectifier with analog control system”.
- NTC-04.64/4 “Three-phase controllable rectifier”.
- NTC-04.64/5 “Reversible pulse-width coverter”.
- NTC-04.64/6 “Autonomous three-phase inverter with pulse-width and frequency modulation”.
- measurement channel;
- measurement range of device;
- characteristics of measured value (current type for amperemeters and voltmeters, components of power for wattmeter).
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- student testing program for laboratory work authorization. It tests both theoretical knowledge and knowledge regarding the laboratory work contents. As a result student gets mark.
- measurement system software “Oscillograph”.
- to output up to 21 measuring channels on the same coordinate axes with individual vertical tuning of scale parameters for each of them and with common horizontal tuning of scale parameters for all channels;
- to make Lissajous curves for any two measuring channels;
- to carry out any channel spectrum analysis;
- to carry out any channel signal frequency measurement;
- to calculate active, reactive components of power, total power, power factor;
- to save data array from buffer for further analysis;
- to export oscillograms to graphic formats;
- to set DAC parameters. DAC allows to form sinusoidal, triangular and rectangular signals.
Technical characteristics of the stand:
|Power supply||3~220/127V, 50Hz|
|Power consumption, W||≤500|
|Stand overall dimensions|
|Number of measuring channels, pcs.||21|
|DAC sampling frequency, MHz||1|
|DAC capacity, bit||12|
|Measurement accuracy, %||1|
Complete set of NTC-04.64.B “Converting equipment with MPMS”:
- laboratory stand;
- machine unit;
- set of jumpers;
- USB 2,0 AM-BM cable;
- CD-R with accompanying documents;