Constructively ‘Basis’ series laboratory stands consist of ‘Basis-stand’ and of interchangeable panel set.
Basis-stand may be performed as stand-version or desk-version. Frequently used elements are installed here: measuring system, power sources, loading elements etc., overall investigated devices are assembled.
‘Basis’ may be completed with different interchangeable panel sets, it provides various configurations fitting a definite curriculum and allows to purchase necessary extra modules in case of further alterations of laboratory works.
The following interchangeable panels are available for the order:
- NTC-04.64/1 “Single-phase rectifiers”.
- NTC-04.64/2 “Three-phase rectifiers”.
- NTC-04.64/3 “Single-phase controllable rectifier with analog control system”.
- NTC-04.64/4 “Three-phase controllable rectifier”.
- NTC-04.64/5 “Reversible pulse-width coverter”.
- NTC-04.64/6 “Autonomous three-phase inverter with pulse-width and frequency modulation”.
Constructively Basis consists of body, where electrical equipment, electronic boards, frontal panel and tabletop are installed.
Interchangeable panels connector, measured characteristics display device, add-on devices connector, switching equipment, and control elements, which allow to vary characteristics of power source circuits and elements of investigated circuit during the experiment, are installed in the panel.
Measurements are carried out with usage of digital measuring complex, integrated into the stand. 7 digital indicators for measured values indication with grade of accuracy at least 1 are placed in the panel.
It is possible to change indication profiles of digital devices during laboratory work. The following characteristics are set in indication profile:
- measurement channel;
- measurement range of device;
- characteristics of measured value (current type for amperemeters and voltmeters, components of power for wattmeter).
Interchangeable panel has standard A4 format size. Layout of electric circuit (of laboratory work), switching connectors, a part of electrical components and control elements, which influence on the results of investigation, are placed on the front panel.
Bottom part of the interchangeable panel is performed as a circuit board with connectors for ‘Basis-stand’ and it is used for switching all necessary elements of the stand during laboratory work.
Most interchangeable panels are intelligent, and after turning on the stand they automatically set up measuring system, characteristics of power sources, max and min values of investidated devices, etc.
Interchangeable panels have additional protection of power sources, measuring system and loading elements against user errors.
Preparation of the stand for operation means the “plug&play” principle. Instructor just has to install the selected interchangeable panel for laboratory work. This concept allows focusing students’ attention on studied circuit or device.
The stand has USB-connector for PC.
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the stand:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- student testing program for laboratory work authorization. It tests both theoretical knowledge and knowledge regarding the laboratory work contents. As a result student gets mark.
- measurement system software “Oscillograph”.
Measuring system software allows:
- to output up to 21 measuring channels on the same coordinate axes with individual vertical tuning of scale parameters for each of them and with common horizontal tuning of scale parameters for all channels;
- to make Lissajous curves for any two measuring channels;
- to carry out any channel spectrum analysis;
- to carry out any channel signal frequency measurement;
- to calculate active, reactive components of power, total power, power factor;
- to save data array from buffer for further analysis;
- to export oscillograms to graphic formats;
- to set DAC parameters. DAC allows to form sinusoidal, triangular and rectangular signals.
Technical characteristics of the stand:
|Power supply||3~220/127V, 50Hz|
|Power consumption, W||≤500|
|Stand overall dimensions|
Technical characteristics of measuring system:
|Number of measuring channels, pcs.||21|
|DAC sampling frequency, MHz||1|
|DAC capacity, bit||12|
|Measurement accuracy, %||1|
Complete set of NTC-04.64.B “Converting equipment with MPMS”:
- laboratory stand;
- machine unit;
- set of jumpers;
- USB 2,0 AM-BM cable;
- CD-R with accompanying documents;