- plate of sinusoidal generator;
- laboratory autotransformer 0,16 kW;
- inductance coils with shorted magnetic core, with air gap in magnetic core and without magnetic core;
- measurement complex;
- laboratory autotransformer switch allows to change voltage between 0..220 V with a step 2 V.
- the switch of the variable resistor block allows to change resistance between 0..1 kОm with a step 100 Оm;
- toggle-switches of the capacitor box allow to change the capacity between 0..17 μF с шагом 0,1 μF.
Power module contains:
- resistors PEW-100 are the loads in laboratory experiments for investigation of three-phase and single-phase AC circuits;
- single-phase dry type transformers, model 1-0,1, inductance coils, throttles;
- capacitors MPHSL, are capacitor box.
a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory work are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff;
- a software of the measurement complex.
- to do laboratory works in PC interactive mode.
- to control students’ knowledge.
- to observe in real time mode the oscillograms of both voltage and current in the same axes.
- to save the obtained data and work with them when the stand is turned off.
- to perform mathematic operations with the measured values in real time mode.
- to determine phase shift between signals, to perform spectral analysis and to build phase portrait.
The stand allows conducting the following laboratory tests:
- Direct current linear circuits. The investigated object: divided circuit of DC with two EMF sources. During laboratory experiment the Ohm’s and Kirchhoff’s laws are verified, the method of nodal potentials for calculating of electric circuit is used.
- Active direct current one-port. The investigated object: active two-poles of DC.
The calculating and experimental testing of electric circuit calculation by the method of equivalent generator, investigation of different operating modes of active two-poles, impact of the ratio of the internal resistance of the active two-poles and the load on the transfer of power to the load.
- Passive alternating current two-ports. The investigated object: passive two-poles of AC (active resistance, inductance, capacity). The impact of passive two-poles AC on the ratio of full and active powers are investigated during laboratory experiment.
- Resonance conditions in sinusoidal current linear circuits. The investigated object: electrical AC circuits with consistently (voltage resonance) and parallely (current resonance) turned inductive and capacitive elements.
The resonance condition of voltage and current is investigated during laboratory experiment.
- Three-phase circuit in wye operation mode. The investigated object: three-phase wye connected AC circuit.
The symmetrical (active load with 110 Om resistance and 100 W power is included in all phases), uniform (active, active inductive and active capacity loads with 250 Om resistance are included in different phases) and irregular loads (produced by uniform load with lower resistance of active load) are investigated with and without zero wire.
- Three-phase circuit in delta operation mode. The investigated object: three-phase AC circuit, connecting the loads in the triangle.
The loads are investigated, as in laboratory experiment №5.
- Inductively coupled circuits. The investigated object: Electronic circuit, consisting of inductive coupled elements.
Inductance coils with inductive coupling in opposing and adding connection.
- Periodic non-sinusoidal current linear circuits. The investigated object: electrical AC circuit contains the element with nonlinear volt-ampere characteristic (diode). The influence of nonlinear element on current form and voltage is investigated in the laboratory experiment.
- Transit processes in direct current linear circuits. Electronic circuit, containing inductive and capacity elements, connected to the source of rectangular pulse voltage.
The transition current and voltage processes with a single impact on an electrical circuit, containing inductance and capacity, are investigated in the laboratory experiment.
- Non-linear resistive resistance circuits. The investigated object: electrical circuit, containing elements with nonlinear volt-ampere characteristic (diode, stabilitron, varistor).
The volt-ampere characteristics of nonlinear resistive elements are measured in the laboratory experiment.
- Ferroresonance circuits. The investigated object: ferroresonance circuit. The ferroresonance phenomena is investigated in the laboratory experiment.
|Power supply||3~50 Hz 380/220 V 3P+PE+N|
|Power consumption, W||less than 400|
|Stand overall dimensions:|
|Weight, kg||less than 80|
|Desktop version overall dimensions:|
|Weight, kg||less than 60|
Technical specifications of MPMS:
|Number of galvanically isolated ADC||3 pieces|
|Number of channels in one ADC||7 pieces|
|Frequency of ADC digitization||1 MHz|
|The number of DAC channels||1 pieces|
|Grid swing of DAC, up to||±5V|
|Frequency of DAC digitization||1 MHz|
|Range of measured voltages|
|Range of measured currents|
|Accuracy rating, up to||0.5%|
- training laboratory system;
- a software;
- set of jumpers.