- a control unit;
- a power unit.
The power unit is an aluminum frame which contains:
- vortex heat generator;
- water heater – storage tank;
- circulating pump;
- hot-water radiators;
- expansion tank;
- heat-transfer agent distribution system;
- temperature converters;
- flow rate meters;
For convenience, at the control unit panel is drawn up a functional circuit. The front panel of the control unit contains:
- mains switch and power indicator;
- functional switches;
- digital indicators;
- frequency converter control console;
- temperature control gauge.
The measurement system allows controlling temperature in heat supply circuits, instantaneous and accumulated heat consumption, electricity consumption.
The control system allows regulating vortical heat generator rotation velocity.
The stand is supplied with:
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for teaching staff;
- a software.