The front panel of the control unit includes:
- power switch and indicator;
- functional switches;
- digital indicators;
- programmable logic controller.
A functional scheme of the heater is displayed on the front panel. For ease of use, the scheme is duplicated on the panel of the heater.
The heating unit is an aluminum frame on which the following equipment is installed:
- electric boiler;
- circulation pump;
- heating radiators;
- expansion tank;
- coolant distribution system;
- temperature transmitters;
- external and internal (in the chamber) temperature sensors;
- pipeline fittings.
Heated chamber attaches to the heater. The chamber is constructed of an aluminum profile with walls made of PVC. The chamber is equipped with an exhaust fan and the fan speed controller.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.