- body in which electric equipment is mounted, power module, electric cards, front panel and desktop of integrated table;
- a machine unit with one synchronous generator, one asynchronous electric motor with a squirrel-cage rotor, and an optical speed pick up.
The bench can be supplemented with electrical machinery unit on the basis of electric motors of 90 W power.
Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
The stand frame contains:
- Frequency converter designed to form a three-phase AC network of controlled frequency and supply voltage of a network asynchronous electric motor with a short-circuit rotor.
- A power source designed to power the excitation windings of a three-phase synchronous generator.
- The measurement module is based on microprocessor measuring complex built into the stand and connected to a PC via USB bus. It performs organization of data exchange with PC and the output of the measured signal values to the front panel of the stand.
- Relay contactor control allows:
- connecting generator in parallel work with circuit ~3 50Hz 220/127 V;
- selective engaging of the branches of double-circuit line between feeding line and synchronous generator;
- changing branch capacity of three phase transmission line;
- establishing short circuit type, varying the time of creating short circuit mode between 1 -10 sec.
- Incandescent lamps for synchronizing three phase generator with network.
The front panel shows electrical circuits of objects under study. Patchholes, digital instruments indicators, switching equipment and the controls allowing to alter operating parameters are mounted on the panel.
The front panel controls include:
- setting potentiometer of the excitation current of the synchronous generator;
- setting potentiometer of the frequency converter, allowing smoothly change the frequency setting and supply voltage of an asynchronous motor with a short-circuit rotor;
- relay subsystem controls.
Assemble a circuit of the object under study using unified jumpers allowing to assemble circuits while keeping them in evidence.
The training system is supplied with:
- a software, which provides:
- studying theoretical materials;
- initial verification and consolidation of the acquired knowledge with tests included in the program (the teacher has the ability to edit tests and create new ones);
- carrying out laboratory work with a detailed step-by-step description of the experiments. Students assemble the circuit on the stand panel, according to the specified parameters, carry out experiments according to the instructions, register their observations and measurements in the appropriate fields and tables of the program. On the basis of the data obtained, by the software proceeds to subsequent calculations and the construction of graphs (depending on the content of the laboratory work);
- after each experiment, an individual final report on the laboratory work is generated, saved in the .doc format.
- a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff.