- body in which electric equipment is mounted, power module, electric cards, front panel and desktop of integrated table;
- aggregate containing one asynchronous motor with phase-wound rotor, one asynchronous motor with squirrel cage rotor and optical velocity meter.
The bench can be supplemented with electrical machinery unit on the basis of electric motors of 90 W power.
The stand frame contains:
Frequency converter used for alternating current three-phase circuit of regulated frequency and voltage asynchronous motor with squirrel cage rotor. The converter is based on microcontroller MB90F562 (Fujitsu) and intelligent module PS11035 (MITSUBISHI). The controller is used for calculating input (voltage and frequency) and output (power and voltage) signals, arranging data exchange with PC, displaying measured values on the front panel of the stand. Power module includes power circuits of three-phase bridge rectifier and inverter on IGBT transistors, driver and protection circuits (from short circuit currents, insufficient driver voltage and wrong control signals).
- connecting generator in parallel work with circuit ~3 50Hz 220/127 V;
- selective engaging of the branches of double-circuit line between feeding line and synchronous generator;
- changing branch capacity of three phase transmission line;
- establishing short circuit type, varying the time of creating short circuit mode between 1 -10 sec.
- waster energy gate at intelligent module overvoltage;
- incandescent lamps for synchronizing three phase generator with network.
- relay subsystem starter;
- resistors and throttles simulating active and inductive transmission line resistances.
- assigning potentiometer for controlling irreversible pulse width modulator feeding the rotor of asynchronous motor with phase wound rotor in synchronous machine mode;
- assigning potentiometer of frequency converter allowing to alter output frequency smoothly (0÷89Hz) and output voltage (0÷220V) for feeding the asynchronous motor with squirrel cage rotor;
- relay subsystem controls.
- Program for testing students’ knowledge before conducting the works. Both theoretical knowledge and understanding contents of the laboratory work are tested. Each student’s knowledge level id graded.
- Software for the measuring complex.
- A complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff.