The laboratory stand is designed for carrying out laboratory works in universities and secondary technical educational establishments for the study of “Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises”, “Relay protection and automation”, etc.
The object of study is relay protection and automation devices in electricity supply systems.
Structurally the stand consists of a body in which part of electric equipment, microprocessor measuring system, front panel and desktop of integrated table are mounted.
The body of the stand contains:
- power transformer ОСМ-0,1;
- stopwatch board with resolution 0,1 sec. to measure relay time actuation;
- load resistor block;
- the module of microprocessor measuring system allows multi-channel measurements in all three phases with the display of current and voltage measured values on digital indicators. The complex of measured parameters is sufficient for the effective study of processes in electricity systems without connecting the stand to computer.
The front panel of the stand is divided into two parts: schematic and hardware. The schematic part of the front panel shows electrical circuits of objects under study. All the circuits shown on the panel are divided into groups according to the subject-matter of works. Patchholes, digital devices indicators, switching equipment and controls allowing to alter operating parameters are mounted on the panel.
The hardware part of the front panel of the stand contains the indicator lights and handle of parameters settings of the researched devices of relay protection and automatic for customer’s own assembly of protection and automation circuits.
Software and user’s manual are supplied with the laboratory stand:
- program for testing students’ knowledge before conducting the works. Both theoretical knowledge and understanding contents of the laboratory work are tested. Each student’s knowledge level id graded.
- a complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff.