The following equipment is installed inside:
- phase meter card with stopwatch functions with a resolution of 0.1 s and an electronic current relay;
- relay unit;
- power transformer;
- electric chokes, current transformers;
- capacitors 0,1; 0,2; 0,4; 1; 2 μF.
The front panel features electrical circuit diagrams of the investigated objects. All the diagrams shown on the panel are divided into groups according to the subject matter of the work. On the panel there are commutations sockets, pointer power instruments, stopwatch indicator, asynchronous electric motor, switching equipment and controllers for adjusting the properties of investigated elements during the laboratory experiment. The front panel is made of a composite material, with a full-color image (labels, schematics, symbols) on the top aluminium cover printed by enduring printing method.
The controllers are:
- load unit switcher, allowing to set different properties of the investigated 3-phase network;
- toggle switches of capacitor store, allowing to change the capacity from 0..3,7 μF at a pitch of 0,1 μF;
- variable potentiometer of a voltage regulator;
- buttons, switches and toggles for protection circutry of electric motor and transformer.
To conduct laboratory experiment, it is necessary to assemble a circuit of the object using standardized jumpers.
Measurements are made using switchboard instrumentation. There are 8 panel meters on the panel of the stand. Among them:
- ammeter of alternating current (measurement limit 10 A, accuracy class 2.5) – 4 pcs.;
- ammeter of alternating current (limit of measurement 1 A, accuracy class 2.5) – 2 pcs.;
- ampervoltmeter of alternating current (measurement limit 1 A / 250 V, accuracy class 2.5) – 2 pcs.
The training system is supplied with:
- student testing program for admission to laboratory work. In the testing process, both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory work performed are checked. As a result of testing, the student receives an assessment of knowledge;
- a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff.