The following equipment is placed inside:
- power supply ± 15 V (current 1 A), +5 V (current 1 A);
- electronic stopwatch board with a resolution of 0.1 s;
- electronic current relay board;
- control boards for switching the studied current protection circuits of the electric motor and transformer;
- board load resistors MLT-2 100 Ohm;
- relay unit;
- power transformer OSM1-0,1;
- chokes, current transformers;
- capacitors 0.1; 0.2; 0.4; one; 2 microfarads representing a capacitor store;
- phase meter board.
The front panel of the stand shows electrical diagrams of the objects of study. All schemes shown on the panel are divided into groups according to the subject of the work being done. The panel contains switching sockets, digital indicators, a stopwatch indicator, an asynchronous electric motor, switching equipment, as well as controls that allow you to change the parameters of the elements under study during laboratory work.
The controls include:
- switches unit, allowing you to set different modes of operation of the investigated 3-phase network;
- capacitor toggle switches that allow you to change the capacitance within 0..3.7 microfarads with a step of 0.1 microfarads;
- setting potentiometer of the voltage regulator PH;
- buttons, switches and toggle switches for current protection of the electric motor and transformer.
To carry out laboratory work it is necessary to assemble the scheme of the object of research with the help of unified jumpers that allows to keep the scheme in a visual form.
Measurements are made using the built-in microprocessor system (MPSO). On the panel of the stand 12 digital boards are installed. Among them: alternating voltage voltmeters, alternating current ammeters, phase meter.
The training system is supplied with:
- student testing program for admission to laboratory work. In the process of testing, both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the content of the performed laboratory work are checked. As a result of testing, the student receives an assessment of knowledge;
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for teaching staff.