The training system is designed to be used as a teaching facility for laboratory experiments on the quality of electrical energy in energy supply systems.
Structurally, the training system consists of a case with electric equipment, instruments, switchgear installed, a front panel and an integrated tabletop.
The following equipment is located inside the case:
load resistors unit;
power auto transformer OSM1-0,1;
microprocessor measurement system unit.
Microprocessor measurement system allows multichannel measurement in all three phases with the output of measured current and voltage values on digital indicators. The range of measured values is sufficient for effective investigation of the processes in electroenergetic systems without computer connection.
load unit switch, allows to specify different operation modes of 3-phase network;
switches of capacitors store, allow to adjust capacity in the range of 0,47÷7,47 uF at a pitch of 0,47 uF;
wafer switches for linear and step-down transformers.
The training system is supplied with:
- a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory work are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.
To perform the experiments it’s necessary to assemble the circuit using unified jumpers, which allows to make it without loosing its visibility.
1. Static power characterization on resistive load voltage;
2. Static power characterization on reactor voltage;
3. Static power characterization on capacitors’ store voltage;
4. Field simulation of the steady-state rating of a single-phase transformer;
5. Field simulation of the steady-state rating of a power line;
6. Field simulation of the steady-state rating of the electric network phase with single-way feed;
7. Field simulation of the steady-state rating of the electric network phase with dual-way feed;
8. Сounterload voltage control;
9. Voltage control via series compensation of reactive power using capacitor bank;
10. Voltage control via shunt compensation of reactive power using capacitor bank.