The following equipment is located inside the case:
- step-down transformers;
- load resistors unit;
- capacitors unit;
- power auto transformer OSM1-0,1;
- microprocessor measurement system unit.
The microprocessor module of measuring system provides multichannel measurements with measured values output to digital indicators. The range of measured values is sufficient for effective investigation of the processes in electroenergetic systems without computer connection.
The front panel features electric schematics of the investigated objects. All the schemes are spit into groups according to the theme of the experiment. The front panel includes switchgear sockets, switchgear apparatus, control elements for adjusting the properties of the investigated elements during experiment.
- load unit switch, allows to specify different operation modes of 3-phase network;
- switches of capacitors store, allow to adjust capacity in the range of 0,47÷7,47 uF at a pitch of 0,47 uF;
- wafer switches for linear and step-down transformers.
To perform the experiments it’s necessary to assemble the circuit using unified jumpers, which allows to make it without loosing its visibility.
The training system is supplied with:
- a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory work are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.