The unit is performed as a basement with the following equipment installed on it:
- upright intended for fixation of one end of the string;
- exciter of transverse vibrations of the string in the vertical plane;
- upright for limiting the vibrating area of the string;
- dynamometer measuring the tensile force of the string;
- device intended for adjustment of the tensile force of the string.
Behind the string a horizontal measuring ruler with runner of a vertical ruler is installed. Low frequency generator adjustments is used as the power source for the exciter.
The training system is supplied with technical and methodical documentation for teaching staff.