The laboratory stand is supplied with a software.
Before the work it’s necessary to prepare the complex, setting the necessary adjustment. Patterns for measurement with strain gauges are connected directly to the electronic measuring system. Deformation of patterns without strain gauges is recorded by gauge heads with electronic display. Force measuring elements are also connected to the electronic measuring system.
- Setup 1 is designed to determine the module of elasticity and Poisson’s ratio. It includes a flat steel sample with strain gauges mounted between the force measuring and loading devices.
- Setup 2 is designed to determine the displacements and stresses under eccentric tension and includes two steel rods with rectangular cross section of different lengths. The installation of the patterns is similar to that of setup 1.
- Setup 3 is designed to study the stress state under eccentric tension. The structure includes a large curvature rod of rectangular cross section. The accessories universal for all the setups are used for loading and applied force measurement.
- Setup 4 contains two patterns of circular cross section fastened together for the determination of shear modulus and study of plane stress state. Loading is carried out using cantilevered loads.
- Setup 5 is designed to determine statically determinate and indeterminate beam systems and includes a flat U-shaped frame, one end of which is fixed in a pivotally fixed support and the other one – in a mobile or fixed support, depending on the system under study.
- Setup 6 includes a rectangular pattern with a stress concentrator, which is installed in hinge supports on the table plate. Loading is carried out by means of screw loading device. Indications from the strain gauges are fixed by the electronic measuring system.
- Setup 7 consists of a rod pivotally fixed to the uprights and is designed to determine the flexural displacement. Suspended loads are used for loading and deformation is recorded by gauge heads with digital display.
- Setup 8 is designed for studying oblique bending and includes a rectangular rod cantilever-mounted in a stationary upright and anchored at an angle of the main axis to the vertical.
- Setup 9 includes a thin-walled rod of U-shaped section designed for the study of bending and torsion of thin-walled profiles. The installation is similar to that of setup 8.
- Setup 10 contains two pillars fixed on a screw device and a force sensor between which a rod of great flexibility is installed.
- Setup 11 is similar to setup 6, but an aluminum I-beam for studying pure bending with glued strain gauges in two sections of the beam is used as a model.
- Setup 12 includes a beam of equal resistance with glued strain gauges in two sections placed in the area of the same tension. The beam is loaded with cantilever arranged load and is connected to the measuring system to display the tensions.
|Upper limit of unit force measuring sensors||5 kN|
|Bench table overall dimensions, max:|
|Stand overall dimensions, max:|
|Weight, kg, max||200|
Scope of delivery
- training laboratory stand – 1 pc.;
- set of setups – 1 set;
- passport – 1 pc.;
- accompanying materials in electronic format – 1 pc.