Structurally the system consists of:
- a control unit with electric equipment, circuit boards, front and back panels;
- plug-in modules: 8 panels, which can be connected to the CU;
- laboratory table with a storage cabinet for the modules.
The CU includes:
- adjustable PSU (adjustment range D = 0..15V);
- function generator;
- dual-channel digital oscilloscope;
- USB-port for PC connection.
The front panel of the CU features:
- power switch button;
- commutation sockets for connection with the adjustable PSU, oscilloscope and function generator.
The back panel includes cable input, fuses and a USB port.
Each module included in the set is designed for specific laboratory experiment. On the front panel there are: electrical schematics for conducting experiment, commutation sockets for CU connection.
There are PEVR load resistors, inductance coils, piezoelectric cells, photoelectric cells inside the modules.
Measurements are taken using the dual-channel digital oscilloscope, integrated in the CU, multi-meter, RLC-meter.
The training system is supplied witр a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.