- a control unit with electric equipment, circuit boards, front and back panels;
- plug-in modules: 8 panels, which can be connected to the CU;
- laboratory table with a storage cabinet for the modules.
The CU includes:
- adjustable PSU (adjustment range D = 0..15V);
- function generator;
- dual-channel digital oscilloscope;
- USB-port for PC connection.
The front panel of the CU features:
- power switch button;
- commutation sockets for connection with the adjustable PSU, oscilloscope and function generator.
The back panel includes cable input, fuses and a USB port.
Each module included in the set is designed for specific laboratory experiment. On the front panel there are: electrical schematics for conducting experiment, commutation sockets for CU connection.
There are PEVR load resistors, inductance coils, piezoelectric cells, photoelectric cells inside the modules.
To conduct the experiment, it’s necessary to assemble the scheme using unified jumpers on the module, connected to the CU.
Measurements are taken using the dual-channel digital oscilloscope, integrated in the CU, multi-meter, RLC-meter.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.