The training unit is intended for use as the educational equipment at carrying out of laboratory works under the course “Electrical measurements”.
Structurally, the training system consists of a case with electric equipment, electronic boards, units, a front panel and an integrated tabletop.
The following equipment is located inside:
- phasemeter board and low-frequency oscillator;
- USB oscilloscope;
- load resistors board;
- load resistors unit;
- current and voltage transformers, serving as inductive elements in laboratory experiments;
- capacitors unit;
- electric incandescent lamp unit, serving as a load in the study of electric meters;
- autotransformer (LATR);
- rectifier controlled by LATR voltage.
The electrical schematics of the investigated objects are depicted on the front panel. All the schemes are divided into groups, according to the theme of the experiment.
The front panel includes:
- single-rate meter of active and reactive electrical energy of three-phase alternating current;
- smart meter of active and reactive electrical energy of three-phase alternating current;
- USB interface for computer connection to smart meter, USB oscilloscope and panel microprocessor wattmeter / varimeter;
- panel microprocessor wattmeter / varimeter;
- switch sockets;
- switchboard instruments (ammeters, voltmeters);
- switchgear apparatus;
- control elements, which allow to change the properties of the investigated elements during experiment.
- which allows to set the following voltage values: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 80, 100, 120, 140, 180, 220V;
- potentiometer of the additional resistance in the rectified current circuit;
- master potentiometer of low-frequency generator for the regulation of frequency sine-wave in the range from 30 to 300 Hz.
The measurements are taking using switchboard instruments, single-rate and smart meters of active and reactive electrical energy and digital measuring system, built-in the training system and connected to a USB bus through the integrated USB-hub.
Information-measuring system allows to measure current, voltage, active and reactive power in different parts of the circuit simultaneously. The results of measurements are displayed digitally on the electronic indicators. The measurement system is multi-channel and allows to get the data from all signal sources simultaneously.
The panel has special sockets for connection to individual inputs of measurement system, allocated for implementation of the functions of a 2-channel oscilloscope. There is an opportunity to read oscilloscope charts of signals in control points.
The training system is supplied with:
- a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory work are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
- a software for panel microprocessor wattmeter / varimeter;
- a software for smart meter of active and reactive electrical energy of three-phase alternating current;
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.