Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
The following equipment is located inside the housing:
- power supply unit board ± 15 V (current 0.5 A), + 5 V (current 0.5 A), +24 V (current 0.5 A);
- board of peak detector and amplifier/generator of arbitrary waveform ;
- microprocessor measurement system;
- load resistors, capacitor store, inductance;
- digital temperature sensor, thermistor;
- a heating element.
The front panel shows the electrical diagrams of the objects of study. All schemes shown on the panel are divided into groups according to the subject of the work being done. The panel contains switching sockets, indicators of digital devices, analog measuring devices, switching equipment, as well as controls that allow changing the parameters of elements during laboratory experiment.
The controls are:
- laboratory autotransformer (LATR) switch , which allows to change the voltage in the range of 0..40 V with a step of 1 V;
- switches of variable resistors unit, allowing to change the resistance in the range 0..10 kΩ with a step of 1 ohm;
- capacitor toggle switches that allow to change the capacitance within 0..6 μF with a step of 0.1 μF.
To carry out laboratory work, it is necessary to assemble the scheme of the object of research with the help of unified jumpers, which allow to keep the scheme visible.
Measurements are made using digital measuring devices. A two-channel digital oscilloscope is built into the stand and connected to a PC via USB bus. On the panel of the stand, 9 digital measuring instruments with an accuracy class of at least 1.0 and 4 analog devices with an accuracy class of at least 2.5 are installed.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for teaching staff;
- software, which allows to:
- save the results of all measurements for subsequent analysis;
- copy the results of all measurements to the clipboard;
- visualize the waveforms of the studied processes.