Structure of the stand:
- rectangular tray;
- pump unit;
- Darcy’s instrument;
- adjusting and connecting fittings;
- information measuring system.
The rectangular tray has mechanisms for forming steady filtration. An insert is mounted in the tray to form a homogeneous and heterogeneous (with a core) earthen dam.
The pump unit consists of a pump connected to an electric motor and supplies water to the tray and reservoir of the Darcy instrument. At the same time, it is possible to regulate the water supply.
All devices of the stand are connected using elastic pipes.
Using replaceable overflow devices, it is possible to establish various pressures in front of the dam.
The data-measuring system allows measuring:
- water flow through the earthen dam and through the Darcy device;
- marks of 10 piezometric levels in the tray;
- marks of 2 piezometric levels in the Darcy device.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff.