On the frame supporting structure of the stand, made in the form of a bilateral basis, there are four hydraulic panels and three panels with controls, electrical measurements and hydraulic circuit diagrams. The stand has a rigid configuration that does not require any assembly work before laboratory classes.
The stand includes two hydroelectric stations.
The following equipment is installed:
- two three-phase electric motors;
- three gear pumps;
- two hydraulic cylinders;
- one axial piston unregulated hydraulic motor;
- three pressure hydraulic valves;
- six directional valves (five of them with electromagnetic and one with manual control);
- three two-line flow controllers;
- two adjustable chokes;
- spring accumulator;
- mounting plates (eight pieces);
- test pipeline;
- connecting fittings and pipelines (rigid and elastic).
Thanks to the use of two three-phase electric motors for driving the pumps, it is possible to determine with high accuracy the power supplied to the main pump of the stand and methodically correctly obtain the working and cavitation characteristics of the pump, as well as determine the efficiency of the hydraulic drive during the sequential and rotational movement of the output links. The stand provides for the possibility of changing over a wide range of speeds of the output links of hydraulic motors and loads on them.
The information-measuring system of the stand allows you to determine the useful power on the hydraulic motors, as well as the power supplied to the hydraulic system.
Information-measuring system contains:
- fourteen manometers and one vacuum gauge (one of the manometers is electrocontact);
- three flowmeters (two high-speed and one volumetric type);
- two thermometers;
- two electronic frequency meters with digital indication of measurement results;
- two electronic stopwatch with digital indication of measurement results having two operating modes: manual and automatic;
- one wattmeter.
A set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff is supplied with the stand.