The following equipment is located inside:
- step-down power transformer;
- power supply +12 V (current 0.5 A), +5 V (current 0.5 A);
- digital recording millivoltmeter-stopwatch board;
- single-phase electricity meter-wattmeter card.
The electric circuit is shown on the front panel of the stand and the following equipment is installed:
- circuit breaker block;
- indicators and controls of a memorizing millivoltmeter-stopwatch;
- RS-485 interface connector from an electricity meter and a storage millivoltmeter-stopwatch;
- signal cable connector from the furnace;
- furnace power supply socket.
Measurements are recorded according to the readings of digital indicators of a millivoltmeter-stopwatch, own indicators of an electricity meter and a temperature regulator.
The stand is supplied with:
- a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff;