The stand has a compact structure and performed as desktop version unit which can be connected (in the form of separate modules) to the proper connector on the front panel and study microcontrollers of the following architectures:
The following types of peripheral devices are installed on the stand:
- discrete sensor module;
- analog sensor module;
- seven-segment display module;
- LCD display module;
- linear indication module;
- matrix keyboard;
- serial interface module RS-485, SPI, I2C;
- USB controller for connection to a computer;
- universal connector for connecting the microcontroller under study.
Digital controllers can be programmed in the Assembler programming language and in the upper-level languages (С/С++).
At the present training unit are studied the following distinctive features of the controllers:
- redirectied pins (remappable pins);
- peripheral module (UART, ADC);
- inner generator, watchdog-timer (System Management);
- electrically-reprogrammable memory (On-Chip Flash);
- in-circuit programming and debugging (In-Circuit Debug).