The following types of peripheral devices are installed on the stand:
- discrete sensor module;
- analog sensor module;
- seven-segment display module;
- LCD display module;
- linear indication module;
- matrix keyboard;
- serial interface module RS-485, SPI, I2C;
- USB controller for connection to a computer;
- universal connector for connecting the microcontroller under study.
Digital controllers can be programmed in the Assembler programming language and in the upper-level languages (С/С++).
At the present training unit are studied the following distinctive features of the controllers:
- redirectied pins (remappable pins);
- peripheral module (UART, ADC);
- inner generator, watchdog-timer (System Management);
- electrically-reprogrammable memory (On-Chip Flash);
- in-circuit programming and debugging (In-Circuit Debug).