- remappable pins;
- peripheral modules (UART, ADC);
- internal generator, watchdog-timer (System Management);
- electrically programmable memory (On-Chip Flash), etc.
- in-system programming and adjusting (In-Circuit Debug).
The equipment contains the following set of peripheral components used for investigation of microcontroller:
- discrete inputs and outputs;
- analog inputs and outputs;
- LED indicator module;
- LCD module;
- matrix keyboard;
- module of serial interface.
The controller programming can be realised in assembler and in high-level languages (С / С++). Environment – MPLab.
The equipment provides the possibility to study output power regulations using the principle of pulse-width modulation (PWM). It’s possible to output these signals to external devices in order to control different actuating mechanisms.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff;
- a software.