The training laboratory system is designed to study programming frameworks of microcontroller and to organize its interaction with peripheral devices.
The equipment is realised on the basis of the modern digital controller dsPIC33fj32mc204.
The stand allows studying the following distinctive features of the microcontroller:
- remappable pins;
- peripheral modules (UART, ADC);
- internal generator, watchdog-timer (System Management);
- electrically programmable memory (On-Chip Flash), etc.
- in-system programming and adjusting (In-Circuit Debug).
The equipment contains the following set of peripheral components used for investigation of microcontroller:
- discrete inputs and outputs;
- analog inputs and outputs;
- LED indicator module;
- LCD module;
- matrix keyboard;
- module of serial interface.
The controller programming can be made in assembler and in high-level languages (С / С++). Environment – MPLab.
The equipment provides the possibility to study output power regulations using the principle of pulse-width modulation (PWM). It’s possible to output these signals to external devices in order to control different actuating mechanisms.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff;
- a software.