Constructively the stand consists of a body with electrical equipment, printed circuit boards, investigated transformers, a static load module, a measurement system, a frontal panel and an integrated tabletop. The measurement system is designed to display the investigated parameters (current, voltage, power).
The frontal panel of the stand contains:
- static load controller;
- start-up and adjusting controllers;
- measurement system indicators;
- switching jacks;
- USB-connector for PC.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- set of methodological and technical documentation intended for academic staff;
- software provides the following opportunities:
- studying theoretical materials;
- perform an initial test and consolidate the acquired knowledge using the test included in the software;
- perform the experiment in the dialogue mode with PC according to the detailed instructions, registering your observations and measurements in the appropriate fields and tables of the program. Based on the obtained data, the program provides implementation of calculations and the construction of curves (depending on the content of the laboratory work);
- generate a final report about laboratory work, saved in .doc format.