- a body, where are mounted electrical equipment, electronic circuit boards, front panel and tabletop of integrated worktable;
- two-motor electrical machine equipment, consisting of asynchronous electrical motor and DC electrical motor with independent excitation.
The training system may be supplied with electrical machine equipment, based on electrical motors with low (100 W) or high-power (0,55 kW).
The case includes:
- width-impulse converter, intended to control DC motor;
- autonomous inverter for controlling an asynchronous motor;
- measurement system, intended to measure and display the investigated parameters of DC machine (excitation current, armature current and voltage, armature angle speed of DC machine).
The front panel includes:
- controls of DC machine;
- controls of asynchronous motor;
- controls of switch-regulated equipment;
- measurement system indicators;
- USB port to PC connection.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- software with the following features:
- automatic connection with the stand when it is connected to a PC;
- Real-time visualization of the required data on the PC screen;
- grouping of the displayed data depending on the performed laboratory work, concealment of excess data;
- automating the process of entering the received data with entering data into a table;
- the ability to copy or save data for further processing.