The training system may be supplied with electrical machine equipment, based on electrical motors with low (90 W) or high-power (0,55 kW).
The case includes:
– width-impulse converter, intended to control DC motor;
– autonomous inverter;
– measurement system, intended to measure and display the investigated parameters of DC machine (excitation current, armature current and voltage, armature angle speed of DC machine).
The front panel includes:
– controls of DC machine;
– controls of asynchronous motor;
– controls of switch-regulated equipment;
– measurement system indicators;
– USB port to PC connection.
The training system is supplied with a set of technical and methodical documentation for teaching staff.