Structurally, the stand accommodates:
- a body, where are mounted electrical equipment, electronic circuit boards, front panel and tabletop of integrated worktable;
- two-motor electrical machine equipment, consisting of asynchronous electrical motor and DC electrical motor with independent excitation.
The training system may be supplied with electrical machine equipment, based on electrical motors with low (100 W) or high-power (0,55 kW).
The case includes:
- width-impulse converter, intended to control DC motor;
- autonomous inverter for controlling an asynchronous motor;
- measurement system, intended to measure and display the investigated parameters of DC machine (excitation current, armature current and voltage, armature angle speed of DC machine).
The front panel includes:
- controls of DC machine;
- controls of asynchronous motor;
- controls of switch-regulated equipment;
- measurement system indicators;
- USB port to PC connection.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- set of methodological and technical documentation intended for academic staff;
- software provides the following opportunities:
- studying theoretical materials;
- perform the experiment in the dialogue mode with PC according to the detailed instructions, registering your observations and measurements in the appropriate fields and tables of the program. Based on the obtained data, the program provides implementation of calculations and the construction of curves (depending on the content of the laboratory work);
- generate a final report about laboratory work, saved in .doc format.