The training laboratory system is designed for laboratory experiments on the course of “Electrical machines” in universities and secondary and vocational educational institutions.
The construction of the training system consists of a case with the following equipment installed: electrical equipment, electronic circuit boards, front panel and integrated desktop tabletop.
The following equipment is placed inside the case:
- rectifier board;
- load resistors module;
- three-phase laboratory transformer;
- three-phase transformer investigated.
Electrical schemes of the objects investigated are shown on the front panel. All the schemes shown are divided into groups in accordance with the theme of laboratory work conducted. On the front panel installed: commutation sockets, analogue panel meters, commutation equipment and controllers, which allow to change options of the elements during conduction of laboratory work.
The controllers are:
- three-phase laboratory autotransformer (LAT) switcher, which allows to change voltage withing 0..20V with a 2V pitch and 130..250V with a 30V pitch;
- single-phase laboratory autotransformers switchers (LATs), which allow to change voltage within 50..110V with a 10V pitch;
- load resistors module switchers, witch allow to connect resistors of different resistance.
The following electrical machines are installed on the panel of the bench:
- asynchronous electric motor with a squirrel-cage rotor – 1 pc.;
- separately excited DC motors – 2 pc.;
- tachogenerator with permanent magnets excitation;
- contactless selsyns.
To carry out laboratory work it is necessary to assemble the scheme of the object investigated with a help of unified jumpers, which allow to assemble schemes without loss of their clarity.
Measurements are carried out with digital measurement devices. There are 9 digital measurement devices are installed on the front panel of the training system, among them are:
- ammeter (accuracy class 2,5) – 3 pcs.;
- voltmeters (accuracy class 2,5) – 3 pcs.;
- wattmeter (accuracy class 2,5) – 2 pcs.;
- rotational speed meter (measurement limit 5000 r.p.m, accuracy class 4) – 1 pc.
The laboratory training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.