Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
The following equipment is placed inside the case:
- rectifier board;
- load resistors module;
- three-phase laboratory transformer;
- three-phase transformer investigated.
Electrical schemes of the objects investigated are shown on the front panel. All the schemes shown are divided into groups in accordance with the theme of laboratory work conducted. On the front panel installed: commutation sockets, analogue panel meters, commutation equipment and controllers, which allow to change options of the elements during conduction of laboratory work.
The controllers are:
- three-phase laboratory autotransformer (LAT) switcher, which allows to change voltage withing 0..20V with a 2V pitch and 130..250V with a 30V pitch;
- single-phase laboratory autotransformers switchers (LATs), which allow to change voltage within 50..110V with a 10V pitch;
- load resistors module switchers, witch allow to connect resistors of different resistance.
The following electrical machines are installed on the panel of the bench:
- asynchronous electric motor with a squirrel-cage rotor – 1 pc.;
- separately excited DC motors – 2 pcs.;
- tachogenerator with permanent magnets excitation – 1pc;
- contactless selsyns – 2 pcs.
To carry out laboratory work it is necessary to assemble the scheme of the object investigated with a help of unified jumpers, which allow to assemble schemes without loss of their clarity.
Measurements are carried out with digital measurement devices.
There are 9 digital measurement devices are installed on the front panel of the training system, among them are:
- ammeter (accuracy class 2,5) – 3 pcs.;
- voltmeters (accuracy class 2,5) – 3 pcs.;
- wattmeter (accuracy class 2,5) – 2 pcs.;
- rotational speed meter (measurement limit 5000 r.p.m, accuracy class 4) – 1 pc.
The training system may be connected to a PC via USB bus.
The training system is supplied with:
- set of methodological and technical documentation intended for academic staff;
- software provides the following opportunities:
- studying theoretical materials;
- perform the experiment in the dialogue mode with PC according to the detailed instructions, registering your observations and measurements in the appropriate fields and tables of the program. Based on the obtained data, the program provides implementation of calculations and the construction of curves (depending on the content of the laboratory work);
- generate a final report about laboratory work, saved in .doc format.