The construction of the training system consists of a case with the following equipment installed: electrical equipment, electronic circuit boards, front panel and integrated desktop tabletop.
The following equipment is placed inside the case:
- rectifier board;
- load resistors module;
- three-phase laboratory transformer;
- three-phase transformer investigated.
Electrical schemes of the objects investigated are shown on the front panel. All the schemes shown are divided into groups in accordance with the theme of laboratory work conducted. On the front panel installed: commutation sockets, analogue panel meters, commutation equipment and controllers, which allow to change options of the elements during conduction of laboratory work.
The controllers are:
- three-phase laboratory autotransformer (LAT) switcher, which allows to change voltage withing 0..20V with a 2V pitch and 130..250V with a 30V pitch;
- single-phase laboratory autotransformers switchers (LATs), which allow to change voltage within 50..110V with a 10V pitch;
- load resistors module switchers, witch allow to connect resistors of different resistance.
The following electrical machines are installed on the panel of the bench:
- asynchronous electric motor with a squirrel-cage rotor – 1 pc.;
- separately excited DC motors – 2 pcs.;
- tachogenerator with permanent magnets excitation – 1pc;
- contactless selsyns – 2pcs.
To carry out laboratory work it is necessary to assemble the scheme of the object investigated with a help of unified jumpers, which allow to assemble schemes without loss of their clarity.
Measurements are carried out with digital measurement devices.
There are 9 digital measurement devices are installed on the front panel of the training system, among them are:
- ammeter (accuracy class 2,5) – 3 pcs.;
- voltmeters (accuracy class 2,5) – 3 pcs.;
- wattmeter (accuracy class 2,5) – 2 pcs.;
- rotational speed meter (measurement limit 5000 r.p.m, accuracy class 4) – 1 pc.
The training system may be connected to a PC via USB bus.
The training system is supplied with:
- a software that has several modes of operation: study of the theoretical part, testing, interactive assembly of circuits and conducting a laboratory experiment. During the experiment, data can be entered into the table in both manual and automatic modes. Based on the data obtained, the necessary dependencies are drawn as charts. Also, the teacher has the ability to change the content of the theoretical part and the control test:
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.