Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
The following equipment is located inside:
- laboratory autotransformer 0,16 kW;
- two-section inductance coil with air gap in magnetic core.
Electric schemes of investigated objects are displayed on the front panel of the training system. All schemes, displayed on the panel, are divided into groups, according to the theme of investigated experiments. The switch sockets, pointer panel-mounted gauges, switch gear apparatus and the control unit, allowing to change the characteristics of the elements during laboratory experiments, are located on the front panel of the training system.
- laboratory autotransformer switch allows to change voltage between 0..220 V with a 1 V step.
- the switch of the variable resistor block allows to change resistance between 0..1 kОm with a step 100 Оm;
- variable inductance unit switch;
- toggle-switches of the capacitor box allow to change the capacity between 0..31 μF with a 0,1 μF step;
The schemes of the investigated objects are assembled using the jumpers of different length, which allows to easily change their configuration.
The measurements are made using pointer panel-mounted gauges. There are eight pointer panel-mounted gauges:
- DC/AC ammeter (measurement limit 0,1/0,5Аm, accuracy 2,5) – 4 pcs.;
- DC/AC voltmeter (measurement limit +25/+100/+250/ ~25/~100/~250 V, accuracy 2,5) – 3 pcs.;
- AC wattmeter (measurement limit 50/250 W, accuracy 2,5) – 1 pc.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory work are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.