The training laboratory system is designed to carry out practical and laboratory classed on studying the construction of actual new generation tractor engines, it’s operating principle and operating modes, and to form the initial skills on technical maintenance and engine diagnostics. It is used for such educational courses as “Design and operation of automobiles and tractors”, “Maintenance of road-building machines and equipment”, “Technical exploitation of road-building machines and equipment” and so on.
The laboratory system is a floor steel frame construction with safety grids.
The following equipment is mounted on the frame construction:
- autotractor diesel engine with Common Rail system and rigging, which allows to exploit this engine in all operating modes without load.
- engine control panel with ignition switch and wiring set;
- electronic faults detection unit;
- fuel tank with fuel gauge and fuel lines;
- accumulator battery;
- engine muffler;
- corrugated hose with the muffler nozzle for exhausts (at least 10 m_;
- cooling system radiator;
- information-measuring system which allows to measure temperature, pressure, speed and fuel consumption;
- diagnostic socket.