- experimental unit;
- a control unit.
The experimental unit a floor steel frame construction with safety grids with the following equipment installed:
- autotractor diesel engine with Common Rail system and rigging, which allows to exploit this engine in all operating modes without load (input, cooling, exhaust systems and electrical equipment);
- fuel tank with fuel gauge and fuel lines;
- accumulator battery.
The control unit consists of a housing and a front panel with the following equipment installed:
- instrument panel with starter switch (ignition switch);
- engine control panel with information display, allowing to measure temperature, pressure, rotation speed and fuel flow rate;
- diagnostic socket;
- fault input unit;
- manual fuel supply sensor handle;
- sockets for sensors and signals investigation;
- sockets for connection of diesel engine electrical equipment.
On the stacking there’s a throttle pedal installed.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.