- diesel engine module with loading device;
- racks of giving and tracking of fuel level;
- module of the control and data analysis system.
Diesel engine module with loading device is represented as a single-cylinder 4-stroke piston diesel engine with starter and forced air cooling. The output shaft of the engine is connected to an electric generator used as a loader. The generator is equipped with a torque sensor. Motor and loader mounted on a steel frame. The frame is attached to a vibration-damping plate weighing 120 kg through rubber buffers of various hardness. The load block is a set of low-resistance resistors with a purge fan. The unit is mounted on a metal frame, attached to the vibration damping plate through rubber pads and connected to the generator by an electric cable.
Module of the control and data analysis system is a panel made of composite material mounted in an aluminum profile casing. The module panel contains:
- engine controls,
- a board for displaying the status of sensors,
- layout of sensors.
The following sensors are included:
- intake manifold discharge sensor;
- exhaust gas pressure sensor;
- lubricating oil temperature sensor;
- exhaust gas temperature sensor;
- fresh charge temperature sensor;
- mass air flow sensor in the intake system;
- non-contact temperature gauge of engine parts (pyrometer);
- mass flow meter;
- crankshaft speed sensor;
- engine torque sensor.