Structurally, the training system consists of:
- diesel engine with loading device;
- fuel delivery and tracking rack;
- control and data analysis system.
The diesel engine is a single-cylinder 4-stroke engine with starter and air cooling device. The output shaft is connected with electric generator,
Control and data analysis system includes: engine controllers, sensors, electrical wire diagram.
The following sensors are included:
- intake manifold discharge sensor;
- exhaust gas pressure sensor;
- lubricating oil temperature sensor;
- exhaust gas temperature sensor;
- fresh charge temperature sensor;
- mass air flow sensor in the intake system;
- non-contact temperature gauge of engine parts (pyrometer);
- mass flow meter;
- crankshaft speed sensor;
- engine torque sensor.