Structurally, the training system is a frame mounted on wheel bearings, and a rear-wheel drive car chassis mounted on top, which includes cutaways of the engine, components and units of the chassis. The model provides visibility of the layout and visual access to the nodes and parts located inside the chassis elements.
The chassis model of the rear-wheel drive vehicle includes:
- 4-stroke inline engine;
- mechanical gearbox;
- shaft drive;
- rear axle gear;
- half shafts;
- front independent McPherson suspension;
- rear suspension;
- power steering with hydraulic booster;
- cooling system;
- brake system.
The training system allows to study:
- Structure of the chassis of a rear drive vehicle with diesel motor.
- Structure and operating principle of the motor, its mechanisms and systems.
- Structure and transmission operating principle, its units, mechanisms and devices.
- Structure and operating principle of steering control.
- Structure and operating principle of brake control.