Structurally, the training system is a frame mounted on wheel bearings, and a front-wheel drive car chassis mounted on top, which includes cutaways of the engine, components and units of the chassis. The model provides visibility of the layout and visual access to the nodes and parts located inside the chassis elements.
The chassis model of the front-wheel drive vehicle includes:
- transverse engine;
- fuel supply system;
- manual gearbox;
- power steering;
- cooling system;
- brake system;
- half shafts;
- front independent McPherson suspension;
- rear suspension.
The training system allows to study:
- Structure of the chassis of a front wheel drive vehicle with a petrol motor.
- Structure and operating system of the motor, its mechanisms and systems.
- Structure and transmission operating principle, its units, mechanisms and devices.
- Structure and operating principle of steering control.
- Structure and operating principle of brake control.