The cutaway model is dedicated for visual demonstration and studying the structure, operating principle the general nodes and aggregates of a gasoline engine with chain driven gas distribution mechanism.
Structurally, the stand is represented as a suspended engine, installed on the steel frame constructure (tilter), that enable do rotation of engine in vertical plane to 360⁰. The model ensures visual construction opportunity and visual option to nodes and parts placed inside of enclosure elements of engine.
At engine flywheel there is a rotation lever that gives opportunity to rotate all movement mechanisms of ICE.
At the stand can be studied:
- engine structure (it is possible complete dismantle/assembling of ICE);
- composition of engine cooling system;
- composition of engine oiling system;
- engine functioning processes;
- operating principle of gas distributing mechanism and crank-and-rod mechanism
and to perform respectively:
- detection of defects of engine parts;
- technical servicing, adjustment and engine repair.