The cutaway model is dedicated for visual demonstration and studying the structure, operating principle the general nodes and aggregates of benzine engine with chain driven gas distribution mechanism.
Structurally, the stand is represented as a suspended engine, installed on the steel frame constructure (tilter), that enable do rotation of engine in vertical plane to 360⁰. The model ensures visual construction opportunity and visual option to nodes and parts placed inside of enclosure elements of engine.
At engine flywheel there is a rotation lever that gives opportunity to rotate all movement mechanisms of ICE.
At the stand can be studied:
- engine structure (it is possible complete dismantle/assembling of ICE);
- composition of engine cooling system;
- composition of engine oiling system;
- engine functioning processes;
- operating principle of gas distributing mechanism and crank-and-rod mechanism
and to perform respectively:
- detection of defects of engine parts;
- technical servicing, adjustment and engine repair.