The training laboratory system is intended to study operating principle of electric vehicle power devices, signaling lights, and electrical to mechanical energy transformation processes at secondary specialized colleges and higher education establishments.
The training system consists of a housing that contains: electrical equipment, power supply unit, electronic boards, a front panel and a benchtop of an integrated workbench.
The front panel accommodates the following elements:
- structural diagram of an electric vehicle combined with LED indicators;
- power electronics unit (inverter);
- high-voltage battery unit;
- electric powertrain consisting of a synchronous electric motor and a DC motor;
- electric vehicle dashboard.
The training system is accompanied by a set of guides and technical documentation for the teaching personnel.