- the brake master cylinder with vacuum booster,
- the rear wheel braking force regulator,
- the front wheel brake system of VAZ-2106 (with two working cylinders),
- the front wheel brake system of VAZ-2109 (with one working cylinder),
- the rear wheel brake system,
- the parking brake system.
Manometers measuring pressure in the working cylinders and a dynamometer measuring the brake pedal force formed by a loading gear are installed on the frontal panel of the stand. In the vacuum chamber rarefaction is formed by means of a vacuum pump.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.