- the front wheel brake gear of VAZ-2106 (with two working cylinders),
- the front wheel brake gear of VAZ-2109 (with one working cylinder),
- the rear wheel brake gears,
- the brake master cylinder with vacuum booster,
- the hydraulic brake gear with ABS of VAZ-2118.
On the stand panel there are digital indicators displaying the average values of the pressure in the working cylinders and in both chambers of the master cylinder, the rarefaction in the booster vacuum chamber and the brake pedal force formed by a special loading gear. The instantaneous values of the measured parameters and the states of the ABS valves are displayed on the PC-monitor.
Wheel speed sensors are located near two modulating pulleys on the panel. It’s possible to set the speed for one of them and the relative slip ratio for the other one. One of the sensors installed near the first or the second pulley can be chosen for each of the input ABS blocks using the panel switches. This operation sets the slip ratio of the wheels.
In the central part of the panel there is a brake system diagram which displays the state of each ABS valve and the electric engine of the reciprocal pump.
The stand is supplied with a diagnosis block for connecting a diagnostic scanner.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff;
- a software.