The laboratory stand NTC-15.40 “Multi Point Injection engine control system (MPI)” is designed for using as educational equipment for laboratory and practical courses in the following subjects: motor vehicle construction, motor vehicle technical exploitation.
The stand provides the possibility of direct electrical measurements in the circuits of investigated systems, including malfunctions and their further diagnosis, adjustment of parameters with usage of any known diagnostic equipment for investigated systems of car engines.
The stand provides clearness during the investigation of operation of injection engine control system. Also it can be used for diagnosis and determination of operating characteristics of injection engine control system elements.
Fault introduction unit allows the user to introduce the following malfunctions
- crankshaft position sensor (CPS) interruption;
- throttle position sensor (TPS) interruption;
- oxygen concentration sensor (lambda probe) interruption and short circuit to frame;
- radiator fan interruption;
- idling regulator (IR) winding interruption;
- coolant temperature sensor (CTS) interruption;
- air mass flow rate sensor (AMFRS) interruption;
- gasoline pump relay interruption.