Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
The case consists of:
- power supply unit ±15 V (1 А current), +5 V (1 А current);
- circuit board of frequency rotation meter;
- discriminators circuit board;
- generators circuit board;
- amplifiers circuit board.
Electric schematics of investigated objects are displayed on the front panel. All the schematics, displayed on the panel, are divided into the groups, according to the theme of investigated experiments.
Switch sockets, switch gear apparatus, controls, allowing to change the elements parameters during laboratory experiments, are installed on the front panel.
- a pair of self-synchronous devices;
- a pair of rotating transformers;
- potentiometric sensors;
- inductive sensor of frequency rotation;
- DC motor.
To conduct laboratory experiment it’s necessary to assemble the schematic of investigated object, using unified jumpers, which allow to show the schematic in visual form.
All the required measurements are done, using signal LEDs / multimeter (is delivered separately) or oscilloscope (is delivered separately).
The training system is supplied with technical and methodical documentation for teaching staff.