Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
There is an opportunity to investigate the systems of automatic regulation, subordinative and monitoring systems, based on the self-synchronous device and potentiometers, on the training system.
The training system allows to study programmable logical control devices, based on the programmable logical controller (PLC) «Mitsubishi Electric ALPHA-2», the system of automatic regulation of technical parameters and electric drives.
Structurally the unit consists of the body where the part of electric equipment, electronic boards, front panel and the tabletop of an integrated desktop are installed.
The following equipment is placed inside of the unit body:
- feed system;
- operational amplifiers;
- generator of rectangular-shaped signals;
- unit of load resistors;
- relay unit;
- pulse-width converter (PWC);
- measuring unit (digital devices at the panel);
- relay-contactor control unit (three-staged rheostat start of direct current motor (DCM) in the function of: current, EMF (electromagnetic force), speed or time, dynamic braking, reverse-current braking);
- analogue controllers are designed to study closed-loop systems (single-loop stabilization of current, speed or position and sub-regulation system);
- armature circuit resistors;
- dynamic braking resistor;
- power actuators.
Studied objects are located at the front panel:
- programmable logic controller (PLC);
- self-synchronous motors (2 pcs.);
- potentiometric sensors;
- actuating direct current motors (2 pcs.);
- heating element with thermal resistance;
Electromechanical unit is realized as the chassis, the following elements are installed at:
- direct current motor of parallel excitation;
- asynchronous three-phase motor;
- position (speed) pulse sensor.
Microprocessor control of RCC (relay-contactor control) unit allows measuring the system parameters and constructing the start/braking diagrams without using PC.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of technical and methodical documentation for teaching staff;
- PLC software.